USDA: Compliance Forms Needed
Thu Apr 16, 2015 02:50 PM CDT

OMAHA (DTN) -- Farmers need to have their conservation compliance forms into the local USDA office by June 1 to ensure they remain eligible for crop-insurance premium assistance, according to a notice sent out by USDA on Thursday.

A provision in the 2014 farm bill extended conservation compliance standards to eligibility for crop-insurance premium subsidies.

Farmers must file a Highly Erodible Land Conservation and Wetland Conservation Certification form (AD-1026) or risk not being eligible for premium support.

USDA noted most farmers already file an AD-1026 form with the Farm Service Agency office because conservation compliance is required for commodity programs ...

Quick View
Related News Stories
USDA Extends ARC-PLC Deadline
USDA Defines Actively Engaged
A Tale of Two Counties
Farm Program Countdown -- 1
Base Acres Deadline Extended
Under the Agridome
USDA Mum on ARC-PLC Extension
Groups: Don't Open Farm Bill
Flip a Coin on ARC, PLC
SCO Sticker Shock